Sunday, April 21, 2013

Rembering favorite books



“If you become a mountain climber," said the little bunny, “I will be a crocus in a hidden garden.”

“If you become a crocus in a hidden garden,” says his mother, “I will be a gardener. And I will find you.”

“If you are a gardener and find me,” said the little bunny, “I will be a bird and fly away from you.”

“If you become a bird and fly away from me,” said his mother, “I will be a tree that you come home to.”

The Runaway Bunny by Margaret Wise Brown



Always, always, Natalie, Mama finds you, and you come home in my heart.

3 comments:

  1. That's such a beautiful passage and wonderful memorial. My entire family will be doing random acts of kindness this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, JT... I have so many tears. That was incredibly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great passages indeed. It feels fulfilling when you have done something good and beneficial for others. It has been one of my greatest dreams to do something good for the less fortunate, especially to people living almost their whole life at streets. I do hope other people, especially those who have all the tools that may have of great value for them, to have the same endeavor in life.

    ReplyDelete