Friday, March 12, 2010

Back in the Joint

Today I woke up feeling a little under the weather. Nothings dramatic-just the overall feeling of coming down with something. This can be the first sign of infection, though, so we were directed to OB triage to get checked out. When we got to triage they immediately said I was being admitted to the high risk floor.

So far everything looks good. Baby Girl is on a monitor and has been doing just what a baby her age should be doing. I do not have a fever and both of our heart rates are normal.

I will be staying for at least a few days to be cautious. They should move me from high risk to the regular antenatal floor (aka my home away from home) sometime tonight or in the morning.

I am disappointed to not be spending the weekend at home with Annie and Steve but know that I am in the best place possible for Baby Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment